Hey guys! I've had multiple people actually apologize to me for not reading this blog, and that really surprised me. I'm writing this post to clarify that no apologies are necessary.
I understand that you guys have tests to take, errands to run, and crying babies to care for. I understand that my writing may not be your cup of tea, and you'd rather go for a run, take a nap, or play a video game. I understand that you stare at a computer screen all day at work and once you get home, you can't stand to look at another one.
If you don't want to, or don't have time to read this blog, I understand.
(I guess it's a little ironic that this is a blog post, isn't it?)
Anyway. I created this blog because I had people express their interest in my writing, and I wanted a way to share it with them. That's all this is. If you're interested, my work is here for you to read. If you're not, that's great. This blog is here for your convenience, not mine.
So please, don't apologize to me. Please, if you'd rather be building a birdhouse or playing pool, go enjoy yourself! I won't be offended or hurt if you don't read. But if, on the other hand, you've exhausted all of the other fun things to do on the internet, and you think, "Hmm. I wonder what Natalie has posted on her blog lately," -- then I say go for it.
Thanks guys! Over and out--
Natalie
P.S. I haven't posted on this blog in months. That's mostly because I haven't written anything that I thought would be post-worthy. That's about to change.
I look forward to it!
ReplyDeleteThank you much, Dad! :)
Delete